Sunday 2 June 2013

A change of pace?


Two months! Yes, that really is too long to wait for an update! After so many people have taken the trouble to read my story and especially those who have followed it from the beginning and encouraged me to keep writing.

But, for various personal reasons, the distraction of new worlds and expansion packs, plus a large serving of lazy, I have been unable to deliver new chapters on anything like a reasonable schedule.

But. I do want to see how this legacy develops, I enjoy playing these characters and have ideas for future storylines that I want to play and share.

So, what I have decided, in the hope that I will feel better able to post updates more frequently, is to stop trying to write large detailed chapters.  Instead I'll upload smaller posts, sort of a scene at time, a bit like a blog I suppose. The 'big story' will still be told but in smaller chunks that I can write more quickly.

So, thank you for your incredible patience, I hope you enjoy the next updates and think they are worth the wait!

Thank you

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment