Friday 20 January 2012

Introduction


Welcome!

This is my first attempt at a Sims 3 legacy challenge: to build a game lasting ten generations from a single founder character.

The original, 'official', challenge rules are on EA's Sims 3 forum for those that are interested.  I'm not keeping strictly to the rules, for example I am giving myself more control over traits, but I'm trying to keep to the spirit of the legacy concept.


All comments, criticisms, or suggestions are most welcome either here on the blog or on my Sims 3 forums thread.

To quickly get to a particular chapter just click a link below or, to see details of the Slade heirs (no spoilers if you're up-to-date with the story!), check out the 'Info page'.  If you're looking for more Sims stories to read I've added a some of my personal favourites to the 'blog roll'  on the right and you can find other good story directories and links on the 'Other Stories' page, and, finally, if you're interested in the CC or Mods that I have used check out the 'Custom Content' page.


No comments:

Post a Comment